Planet Ford Service Department
Service (888) 501-9013
Monday - Friday 6:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday 6:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Whether you need Ford parts, regular maintenance or repairs, our experienced technicians are here to serve you at our state-of-the-art service department right here at Planet Ford. We're proud to offer our services to The Woodlands, Tomball, Aldine, Conroe and the greater Houston area. No matter if you drive a Ford truck, SUV, sedan or minivan - you can trust our staff to get your vehicle back on the road fast.
Common Services Provided by Our Service Department Include:
- Oil change and filter replacement. Getting your oil and filter changed regularly should be No. 1 on your preventative maintenance priority list, as they keep your engine clean and lubricated. Staying on top of your oil and filter changes will ensure your engine will keep running efficiently. Planet Ford ensures our customers that we use premium-quality products from reputable manufacturers like Motorcraft®.
- Tire rotation and balancing. As a general rule of thumb, your tires should be rotated about every other oil change, or around 6,000 miles. If you fail to rotate tires, you run the risk of wearing your car's tires out prematurely.
- Brake fluid flush and brake pad replacement. Brake fluid maintains one of the most important safety features on your car - the brakes. While it's incredibly important, it's often neglected. We recommend changing the brake fluid every year or two for optimal performance.
- Diesel repair. Diesel engines are notoriously hardy but need maintenance like every other engine. We take diesel engine care very seriously here - the Ford F-350 Super Duty didn't get a 2015 Best Retained Value® Award for nothing!
- Cooling system service and flush. This Texas heat doesn't take any prisoners, and your car is no exception. Hot weather takes a major toll on your car, and letting your cooling system go unnoticed can cause crucial components to fail -- not to mention leave you stranded on the side of the road! It is good practice to have the coolant changed in your car every 40,000 to 50,000 miles. If your car's problem is cosmetic and not mechanical, our Ford body shop and Ford collision center have the solution for that, too. Simply put - if there's a problem, we can fix it! Click here to see our online only service specials!