Randall Reed’s commitment to community involvement encompasses working with a variety of organizations to help support education, human services, as well as military and veteran services.
Randall Reed is dedicated to helping those in our community who may not be able to help themselves. Our local charitable efforts support a number of humanitarian services locally and across the globe, from home-improvement projects and food drives for those in need to lending aid to local organizations that assist those with special needs.
Randall Reed supports many educational programs to aid teachers, schools and educational foundations. The Reed family believes it is crucial that local businesses help contribute to building tomorrow’s workforce and serve as role models as well as mentors for students. Schools benefit from Planet Ford in Spring’s financial contributions, as well as the investments of both time and money by Randall Reed’s wonderful and generous employees.
20 Ways Planet is Rooted in Community
- Collect toys at Christmas for charity
- Collect school supplies for charities & churches
- Donate needed items for homeless shelter
- Volunteer to judge kids science projects
- Help children in hospital make crafts
- Collect books for children’s program
- Donate furniture to community center
- Participate in local walks for charity
- Support an employee bike team to ride in breast cancer awareness events
- Sponsor drug-free prom events
- Adopt a Christmas family
- Participate in events supporting county food bank
- Sponsor little league and other youth activities
- Volunteer at Special Olympics events
- Cook and serve holiday meal for shelter
- Serve on community committees and councils
- Fund children festivities at public schools
- Pay for lighting on fields for youth activities
- Volunteer during Ironman events
- Support animal spay/neuter in community
American Cancer Society
Randall Reed’s Planet Ford Lincoln partnered with the American Cancer Society by sponsoring their annual Cattle Baron’s Ball to be held in October in The Woodlands.
Randall Reed’s Planet Lincoln sponsors the Best Buddies at College Park, The Woodlands, and Oak Ridge High School. On a statewide level, we sponsored the Houston’s Best Buddies International Friendship Walk held on March 29th.
Boni’s En Toure
Randall Reed’s Planet Lincoln supports young dancers in the community as they learned the art of dance and life skills such as teamwork, mentorship and self-discipline.
In addition to devoting many hours per week to dance, BET participates in local food drives, toy drives and other philanthropic projects throughout the community. They also share the joy of dance by providing entertainment at events such as The Woodlands Children’s Festival, The Lighting of the Doves, various homes for the elderly, community schools and other local venues.
Junior League of North Harris & South Montgomery Counties
Planet continues to support the Junior League of North Harris and South Montgomery Counties by underwriting the Preview Party Valet for the 12th Annual Junior League Holiday Market. The Junior League of North Harris and South Montgomery Counties has successfully raised nearly $2M dollars to support its mission of promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
Randall Reed’s Planet Ford and Planet Lincoln in Spring have partnered with Operation Smile to sponsor the Cleft Smiles 5K Family Fun Run/Walk in The Woodlands, TX. Operation Smile is a charitable organization assisting children born with a cleft lip or palate, causing life threatening issues. Funds raised from this event will provide free cleft surgeries to children in some of the poorest areas of the world, healing smiles, bringing hope for a better future, and saving children’s lives.
Education for Tomorrow Alliance
Planet Lincoln sponsored the 25th Annual Sci://Tech Exposition reaching more than 1,500 students in Conroe ISD. We served alongside 300+ community volunteers judging the EfTA Junior High Science Fair.
Hold’em & Hit’em Club
Randall Reed’s Planet Ford Lincoln has partnered with the Hold’em & Hit’em Club (HHC), a charitable organization that supports college education and youth charities throughout Houston.
Montgomery County Youth Services
Planet Lincoln sponsored the 16th Annual Ladies Night Out benefiting Montgomery County Youth Services (MCYS). MCYS is committed to working with youth and their families through several human services and mental health programs. Ladies Night Out makes it possible for MCYS to maintain a place for homeless youth to stay and offer counseling services for children in Montgomery County. This year’s theme "Be A Superhero." Ladies gathered, donning masks and capes, to enjoy live music by the Spazmatics and auction events.
Randall Reed's Planet Ford Lincoln partnered with Bridgewood Farms to sponsor its 7th Annual Wine Tasting Fundraiser Event: Around the World in 180 Minutes. MainStreet America hosts the event on April 11, 2015. Bridgewood Farms is a non-profit organization dedicated to teaching clients to reach their highest potential through training and life experiences which promote personal independence. The Reed Family and his dealerships share Bridgewood Farms’ vision to provide heart and hope for a community devoted to the challenges of persons with intellectual disabilities.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society,
Texas Gulf Coast Chapter
Planet Lincoln joined in the fight against cancer by partnering with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Light The Night Walk to be held on November 2nd.
Randall Reed’s Planet Ford Lincoln was the underwriter for the Zone 8 Regional Bee on February 17th encompassing schools in Montgomery, Polk, San Jacinto, Trinity, and Walker counties. The Bee featured 28 of the region’s best spellers.
Montgomery County Food Bank
Randall Reed’s Planet Lincoln sponsored the 2014 Golfing in the Woods tournament benefiting Montgomery County Food Bank. This event raised enough money to provide 150,000 meals to hungry children, adults and senior citizens in Montgomery County.
Children’s Books On Wheels
Randall Reed’s Planet Lincoln partnered with Children’s Books On Wheels, a non-profit mobile organization that is dedicated to promoting literacy for school age children.
Children’s Cancer Recovery Foundation
Our Lincoln dealership is proud to support the Children’s Cancer Recovery Foundation in The Woodlands. This Foundation assists children under age 18 and families who are facing the hardships of a cancer diagnosis. Their focus is on the emotional well-being of these families while helping to minimize the devastation that cancer can cause. Children’s Cancer Recovery Foundation is a national organization helping over 15,000 families annually.
Planet Ford and Planet Lincoln have partnered with the Spring Tri-Club, once again, to sponsor the 2015 Spring Livestock Show & Fair. Last year, event sales raised over $129,000 for youth of FFA, 4-H and FCCLA. Spring Tri-Club encourages youth to become better students in the development of skills in practical agricultural and homemaking projects through personal achievement. It also strives to make better citizens and leaders for the community, state and nation through competitive achievement.
Texas Music Throwdown
What a day in The Woodlands! On March 21st, Texas Music Throwdown hosted its annual concert event to benefit Heroes on the Water, a non-profit organization dedicated to offering water rehabilitation to wounded veterans. In spite of the rain, Texas Music Throwdown raised $45,000 bringing their total donated funds to over $145,000 in five years to Heroes on the Water! At this event, Planet Lincoln hosted a Driven To Give event helping Texas Music Throwdown raise more funds for Heroes on the Water. Our test drive event pays $20 for each eligible test-drive. Great news! The official count of test drives was 288 so that equates to $5,760 for Heroes on the Water. We are so excited to share this news with you. Thank you to our employees and Sam Houston's Bearkats All Paws In that came out in the rain to support our wounded veterans and make our event a huge success! Pictured is our Lincoln Team with Ryan Evans, President & Founder of Texas Music Throwdown.
- Children’s Cancer Recovery Foundation
- Lone Star College Foundation
- Mission Greenspoint ~ Project Right Start
- Montgomery County Food Bank
- Montgomery County Habitat For Humanity
- Teen Challenge of Texas
- Texas Association of the Deaf-Senior Citizens Fund
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo
- Military Family Carnival Fund
- Best Buddies Program
- Children’s Books On Wheels
- Constable Ryan Gable
- Cru Ministries
- Education For Tomorrow Alliance
- Hold’em & Hit’em Club
- Junior League of North Harris & South Montgomery Counties
- St. Patrick Catholic Church
- Texas Litter Control
- Texas Tactical Police Officers Association
- Resurrection Lutheran Church
- Lone Star College Nursing Program – Montgomery
- Waterway Nights in The Woodlands
- Baytown Christian Academy
- Dekaney High School
- Giesinger Elementary
- Haude Elementary
- Klein High School
- Klein Collins High School
- Klein Oak High School
- Lone Star College
- Metzler Elementary School
- Oak Ridge High School
- Spring High School
- Spring ISD Career & TE
- Magnolia Parkway Elementary School
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School
- St. Joseph Catholic School
- 12th Annual Junior League Holiday Market
- American Cancer Society Cattle Baron’s Ball
- Best Buddies Friendship Walk
- Children’s Books On Wheels Seed To Read Afterschool Program
- Children’s Cancer Recovery Foundation Tennis Tournament
- Children’s Youth Theater
- Constable Ron Hickman 2014 Annual Golf Tournament
- Green Bank Connect Golf Tournament
- Hold’em & Hit’em Club Kids Q
- HoustonPBS Regional Spelling Bee
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Light The Night Walk
- Montgomery County Food Bank Golfing In The Woods
- Montgomery County Youth Services 16th Annual Ladies Night Out
- Navy SEAL Foundation 5th Annual US Navy SEAL Danny Dietz Memorial Roping & BBQ Cook-off
- Spring Preservation League
- Spring Tri-Club Livestock Show & Rodeo
- The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce Golf Classic
- Magnolia Parkway Elementary School Kanz 4 Kids Barrel Race
- Rolling Hills Volunteer Fire Dept. Fall Fundraiser & Bar-B-Q Cookoff
- The WISE Conference
- Guitars Not Guns Music Program
- Summer Creek High School Project Graduation 2015
- The Woodlands Swim Team
- Woodlands Wave Volleyball Club
- Children’s Cancer Recovery Foundation Kids Mini-Golf & Family Festival
- Highlander Home Run Club
- Houston National Youth Theater
- Klein Collins Baseball Booster Club
- South Montgomery County Girls Softball League
- All Ears! Learning & Listening Center’s Toast & Taste
- Guitars Not Guns Kids Music Program
- JIBTcF Q’ing To Cure Childhood Cancer
- 9U Elite Lonestar Lobos Baseball
- CC Pride 12u Softball
- Crush Baseball
- Defenders Baseball Club
- FC Champions
- Future Stars - Texas Steel Baseball
- Highlander Home Run Club
- Klien Collins Baseball Program
- Klein Collins Girls Softball
- Klein Collins High School Cheer Team
- Klein Collings High School Tiger Belles
- Lindale Little League
- Lexington Woods Swim Team
- MLAB, Inc. - Houston Lightning
- North Spring Swim Team
- Oak Ridge High School Football Program
- Oak Ridge High School Liberty Belles
- Oak Ridge High School Soccer Program
- Oak Ridge High School Softball Program
- Rawlings Patriots
- SAYS Spring Stampede '05
- South Montgomery Girls Softball League
- Spring Dolphins
- Spring High School Baseball Booster Club
- Spring HS 3K Color Run/1K Family Fitness Walk
- Spring HS Powder Puff Football
- Spring HS Lions Track Team
- Spring Klein Sports Association
- Spring Lions Little League
- Spring Stampede '00
- Spring TX Select Youth Football
- Stealth 10U Elite Baseball Team
- Texas Hurricanes
- The Woodlands High School Football Club
- The Woodlands Knockouts
- Tomball Little League
- Tomball Patriots & Liberty Belles
- 21st Annual Booster Club Golf Tournament (Trinity Lutheran School)
- Youth Sports Booster Club
- Fun-Fair-Positive Soccer